- Rich wall coverings in grey Manila hemp, cream herringbone and taupe raw silk paired with gray washed oak and bronze metal
- Hammered steel and stitched leather table tops
- Stone brown building exterior with grey tweed fabric awnings and bronze metal storefront
- 15-foot tall Venetian plaster vaulted ceiling lit with brass and hand blown glass chandeliers
- Large brass pendant lights illuminating an iron staircase
- Mezzanine floor hosting the Joseph Abboud Custom clothing experience featuring a wall of over 250 of the finest Italian fabrics on oversized swatches displayed on specially-made bronze hooks
- Residential touches including area rugs, limestone busts and round decorative mirrors.
- Framed pieces of hand-drawn charcoal artwork with a vintage feel by Bill Rancitelli of Joseph Abboud designs
It was a pleasure and an honor to work with Joseph Abboud on this flagship store.